Saturday, April 30, 2011

Snowy April morning

I'm outside every day. In the rain, hail and snow. Making sure the plants are watered, pets are feed, letting the pets in and out of their nifty eglu home. I'm planting new additions at least once a week. I am in my basement growing station everyday watering or misting plants. I have to re-pot them now they've outgrown the little pellets they were planted in. 

I've taken pictures and blogged about my newest addition to my food forest. The crimson clover is just peaking through the soil. I'll have to thin in a week or so. My trees and shrubs are getting leaves, despite the record cold temperatures. 

Here is the long awaited but-; I blog on my kids laptop and they broke the USB ports so I can't download any of my videos or photo's. So I don't publish my posts. It's ridiculous really that we spoiled them so much they have a laptop and I have none. But that's the way it's been. 

They (the kiddos) wait patiently for me to blog, and then they get on the computer and play plants vs zombies. Fitting really. I love green and living things and those are the superhero's of the game. I hear them singing the credits "There is zombies on your lawn, we don't like zombies on our lawn" so funny. Really.

I'm just sitting here giddy as can be because we (me and husband) just bought a really nice computer that's basically mine. I don't have to share with kiddos. Large 23" touchscreen, high def, wireless all for me in the kitchen. I'll be able to upload all my videos, pictures and custom design my blogs look.

I'm off to the plant guilds workshop this snowy April 30th. It's as I mentioned in an earlier post hosted by Wasatch gardens and TreeUtah. I'll take pics and/or video and post what I've learned. Until then cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment